Mirror Concert Horror (Part 2): Dance Crew released a joint statement: Stop spreading rumors

0

On July 25, Hong Kong mega boy band Mirror opened their sold-out twelve concerts “MIRROR We Are Live Concert” at the Hong Kong Coliseum. Local fans were ready to enjoy the show. However, their excitement was disrupted by a horrific accident during their concert on July 28. The serious accident injured two dancers.

One remains in critical condition as of August 1, 2022.

No one from the dance crew or group spoke until July 31.

On July 31, the team of 23 dancers from MIRROR We Are Live Concert released a joint statement to clarify the rumors.

In the statement, the dance crew said they would not accept any media interviews or make anonymous comments online due to an ongoing investigation.

The group’s dance crew also clarified that the remarks made on social media were not from the crew members. They urge the public not to spread rumours, unconfirmed information or disbelieve fake news.

The interpreters also asked the public to rely solely on the updates given by the families of the injured. They said they had never started crowdfunding for injured dancers.

The dancers wrote, “The 12 members of MIRROR and our entire dance team worked very hard in our performance. Right now we are one, and together we will overcome. They urged the public not to blame the artists or the members of MIRROR.

And finally, they wish the three injured peers, Mo, Fung, and Zisac a speedy recovery.

Next: What do we know about the Mirror Concert accident so far?

Follow


Source link

Share.

Comments are closed.